Tuesday, July 8, 2008

naked cowboy....woot woot!

And here we have the latest development of Amanda's summer...a picture with the Naked Cowboy in Times Square. Aside from him being a creep (surprising, I know), it was quite exciting. I can now check that off my list.
Earlier in the day I explored Central Park (including the Central Park Zoo), people watched on 6th Avenue, and shopped at a few farmers' markets. I tried bargaining but I think they saw me as a naive tourist and I ended up paying full price. Sigh.
The man in the blue shirt (in the picture below) was part of a random group dancing on a street corner.   Not too bad and apparently that's all it takes to fill a 5 gallon bucket with cash. Perhaps I should take some lessons.

I relaxed on a lawn in Central Park for a while and enjoyed this view. Quite peaceful....

I'm off to Boston in the next few days where I will stay in a hostel and begin another solo adventure.








2 comments:

April said...

awesome pictures!!!! ew: naked cowboy guy is creepy looking! :) central park looks beautiful. i am so excited for you! keep updating!

i'm making raspberry jam today!

April said...

when you upload your pics choose Center and they won't overlap (or shouldn't)