Thursday, June 19, 2008

apparently I'm getting paid to do this

  I got in at midnight last night and from that point until now I have unpacked, walked around Rye (which is a very cute town- very old, very quaint, very neighborly...hard to believe it is only 30 minutes from the city), dropped one of the kids off at a birthday party at a private club, played with the dogs, and ordered pizza.  The big crisis of the day was saving the puppy out of the pond.  Apparently it was very dramatic.  His feet and belly got muddy and he was playing with a frog.  One of the little boys couldn't believe that I would pick him up.  They were quite disgusted/impressed that I would touch him.   We apparently will be going to a Mets/Yankees game next Saturday.  More to come soon...


2 comments:

April said...

hahaha crisis averted!! you should show them the trick of petting the frog's stomach to make it sleepy

Anonymous said...

Seems to me you are having way too much fun and hitting the weather just right, too. If I were your Mom, which we all know I am not, I would be worried you will want to get married and raise a whole housefull of kids as cute as your household charges! Keep those cards and letters coming and say hi to Teresa! Love Aunt Sherry